Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Dispatched Order Then Recalled

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 04:50 PM)
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
I've just had my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm order cancelled? It was in the van for delivery with DPD as I was tracking using the DPD app, however, Samsung have requested it to be returned?!?+? BEYOND A JOKE!!!!!

On hold no to Samsung (for over 30 minutes) to be told they need to pass this to another department and it'll take between 24 to 48 hours for a response. Worst customer service ever. Honestly, I hate this company but love the products! Wish I liked Apple because you just wouldn't get this sort of shoddy service with them!!! 

Whenever something goes wrong good luck trying to resolve it with customer services!!

If this isn't resolved today and a new one sent out I am going to start the process of removing Samsung from my life. No more phones (for me or my wife), watches (again, both of us have these) or TVs (multiple throughout the house) will be bought! I have had enough. They need to sort their customer services before I will be a customer again! Today was the straw which broke the camels back. Sick of it!!!+

24 REPLIES 24
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

I had the same issue with mine today, did you get any updates or even confirmation of cancellation. I just want my money back now so I can go elsewhere 

JonoG
Pioneer
Options
So I've called up again about my order and was actually very surprised that I got someone who knew something. I was told that there was an error in lots of people's pricing which included multiple discounts and Samsung decided to cancel all orders. Shame they didn't think to inform us because if I hadn't called I would never have known. All items will be returned to warehouse and a full refund issued (or so I was told). Let's see what happens......

Gonna wait for black friday now and order it again!
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for the update. 

It's shocking they didn't think to inform us of what they were planning on doing. 

I'll be waiting for that refund. Did they give u an estimate on how long that will take? I'll be switching to a different brand after this. Lack of communication and poor appalling customer service skills. I rather not do that again. I wonder how many customers they'll lose because of this.

JonoG
Pioneer
Options
He just said a couple of days.

Honestly, it's crazy. You don't do that to customers. If you ***** with pricing, pay the cost and make sure it doesn't happen again. Don't ruin the journey for customers. The people who make these decisions at Samsung needing getting rid of. Bet they never ready anything in the forums to see there's a problem. If I worked there this would not happen! Such a shambles.
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Totally agree. If there was an issue cancel it straight away or within 48 hours and let ppl know send out a mass email to all those that ordered atleast give your customers communication useless baskets. Absolutely hate them for this. Who cancels everything the day it's supposed to arrive. Should have never left the warehouse. Whoever made these decisions is a right tool

Norris87
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the info above about them refunding etc. Surprised they did that when the phone was on the delivery truck! Frankly the main reason I got the s21 ultra over the pixel was the price so if they are reneging on the price I will get the pixel. Great marketing, 10/10. 

jackteong
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the update. Good to know the community is better at sharing info than customer service. 

I found the apparent CEO emails ******* (Its generic so hopefully the right one!). I have a feeling this has happened to a number of people so don't know if we all complain it may help? 

Have also found- this https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneralNew.jsp?siteId=594...

0 Likes
jackteong
Apprentice
Options

They blocked it like I thought they might haha. Just take away the spaces from below

uk. president @ samsung. com

0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Has anyone received there refund yet? I honestly just want my money back so I can go elsewhere with better bloody customer service skills

0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Nope. Not yet. Its ridiculous.
0 Likes