Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Dictatorship

(Topic created on: 04-10-2023 06:40 PM)
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
I for one find it absolutely absurd how in todays society a company is able to force their apps onto their devices with no way of uninstalling them.
The company I am refering to is Samsung and the app is Samsung Health for Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.
The whole reason for spending a bonkers amount of money on a pro watch was so that I could customise it to my liking, I am finding this increasingly difficult to do as most of my previous posts will show.
If we don't want a certain app then we should be able to remove it from whatever device we have spent our money on.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
keith30
Maestro
Options
Welcome to Samsung! 😂🤣🤣
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
Please wipe Your Feet on the way out
keith30
Maestro
Options
Oh'' dear who's rattle your cage. Grow up!
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
I was actually backing you up.
I was on about after leaving the house of Samsung with dirtier feet than when you entered, not having a pop at you, grow a brain.
FYI that was me having a go at you, Bright Spark.
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
haha 👍 I love this because it's so true of samsung. sadly the people like you and me that hate that they do this are the ones on the samsung members area. those that really are incompetent and need it pre added and to just work are those that don't even know this place exists and are too busy on tiktok or Instagram. so whilst we don't need it some people do. I wish samsung would have a mode to let us remove all preinstalled apps such as a semi developer mode or mini root mode. where a system reset would restore these sadly the only way is to disable and hide. and keep the original app buried.
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
I mean, every phone company does this, but ok.
Gonna be upset that your washing machine already had wash programs installed too, I guess.

MB
0 Likes
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
It's the fact that you can't remove them, have you had your morning blunt already, thanks for your input anyway, don't bother next time.
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
U K? Don't be having a Barnie about it, lad.
Windows does this, Apple does this, Sony does this.
You 'can' root your phone with Magisk, anyway. Have you tried to see if what you want is possible, or just assumed it's not possible?

MB
0 Likes