Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung buds pro

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 05:58 PM)
pinafore44
Journeyman
Options
Purchased a pair of Samsung buds pro had to return as were faulty then had an email saying they hadn't received the item so couldn't give refund or exchange filled a form for none received return item not heard anything sent several emails no response most appalling service I've ever encountered will not be purchasing anything from Samsung again disgraceful service
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Did Samsung send DPD courier service to collect the faulty Buds @pinafore44  ?

If so then it's Samsungs responsibility to chase up DPD to find out what's happening.

It's understandable Samsung want to know what's happened to the product but that shouldn't affect your refund as you've followed what Samsung have advised as in the route to return a product.

That said they'll want to investigate.

I assume you've been emailing the Samsung Online Shop department for an update.

Did you receive an automated response from those emails which confirms they received your email ?

If not then your emails haven't been probably received by Samsung.

If you did receive and automated response then check the response content to see if they advise of a timeframe.

If they haven't responded within the timeframe then you can raise a complaint ticket with Samsung.

If you used your own choice of courier services to send the item back or the postal service then you'll need to check what their lost in-transit policy is.

When I personally ran into communication issues when I sent a Samsung phone back I  ended having to use the Samsung  CEO Contact Us email route, and they resolved the issue within a few days.

Your Bank maybe able to help recover funds if you paid via your bank card.

If you used PayPal then look at their resolution centre policy for refunds. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

pinafore44
Journeyman
Options
Yes collection was arranged by Samsung DPD courier collected the item I contacted DPD and they say the item was delivered the following day but Samsung still insist it hadn't arrived I filled a missing item return form and said if I haven't heard anything after 10 days of the investigation to email the link that came with it still haven't heard anything sent several emails I won't be buying anything from Samsung again worst customer service ever
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In that case @pinafore44 if this was my situation and if my emails were not being responded to, and the deadline set by Samsung had passed I would do the following, which I actually had to do when I sent back a Phone, Samsung Buds Live and a Samsung Leather Case last year.

• Make use of the Samsung CEO Contact Us online form. They were very helpful, kept me in the loop with emails and phone calls and resolved the refund in a matter of days. 
  • Speak to your Banks Customer Services to see if they'll put the funds back in your account and then they'll chase Samsung.

pinafore44
Journeyman
Options
I paid by klarna in 3 instalment so that's not an option will try the CEO as you suggested.
Thanks.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I haven't used Klarna but it might be worth checking their Terms and Conditions in regards to refunds.

That said they'll probably want to get the authorisation from Samsung to process the refund.

Please let us know how you get on.

🤞 for you. 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Very common I had the same with two watches, unopened collected via dpd
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
pinafore44
Journeyman
Options
How did you reslove it
0 Likes
pinafore44
Journeyman
Options
Sent an email to CEO on the 11th sept not had any response yet
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I did not, PayPal where useless, Samsung pretty much said send them, DPD said talk to Samsung, so I am paying for two watches I do not even have.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes