Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung buds pro

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 07:21 PM)
Christopher00
First Poster
Options

Hi I have samsung buds pro and today I dropped my left earbud and now the wearable app won't recognise the earbud. Sound does work from the left earbud but noise cancelling won't turn on because I keep getting the message please wear both earbuds to activate noise cancelling. I've obviously damaged the earbud in some way.. is there any way to fix this issue?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Christopher00 

hello

please contact customer care for repair options already

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Christopher00: Can you try placing the left Bud into the charging case by itself, and checking the LED light on the inside of the case. If it turns red, then immediately green, remove the Bud and place it back in the case a few times, and check to see if the LED turns red, and stays red. If it does, let it charge, then check the connection status in the Wearables app. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Christopher00
First Poster
Options

Hi the left bud charges perfectly fine I followed all the steps but the app still won't recognise the left earbud. As I said sound does work but can't use noise cancelling or Ambient sound. I've reset the buds aswell but still the same issues.

0 Likes
Christopher00
First Poster
Options

It's actually strange the earbud does actually connect to the app because I've just put the left one  on charge which the app shows. 

0 Likes
Christopher00
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20210629-232018_Galaxy Buds Pro.jpg

0 Likes