Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Buds Live right ear not producing sound

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 02:23 PM)
M_N
First Poster
Options

My earbuds are working fine, apart from the right earbud not producing Sound.

the touch controls still work and the buds still charge and recognise when they are being placed in the case and ear however there is no sound coming out of the right ear bud. 

looking for a way to fix this problem 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Robermg
Pathfinder
Options

try disconnecting the connection with your phone and syncing it again.

I got it by performing the synchronization again @M_N 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@M_N: Can you check to see if there is anything blocking the right earbud? To double check this, please remove the eartip from the right bud > Clean the sensor, mesh and eartip with a clean cloth > Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign material > Reattach the eartip. Can you also open the Galaxy Wearables app, tap Find My Earbuds and select the magnifying glass symbol. Both buds will start beeping. Is the sound balanced in both earbuds? Please don't perform the above action while wearing the Buds, as the beeping can be quite loud.

0 Likes
Keddis
First Poster
Options

Hi! I'm facing the same issue as OP described. I have tried everything you wrote (AndrewL) along with reinstalling the Wearables app, connecting to another device, etc. But the issue persists. When I use the "Find my earbuds" feature, the right earbud is noticably quieter than the left. Note that I am able to hear sound from the right earbud, but only barely, even at max volume. The earbud doesn't seem to play a sound when I insert it into my ear, like it is supposed to. Perhaps it's just too quiet, though.

I would really appreciate some help with this.

Edit: I have also tried all steps listed in https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/galaxy-buds-volume-and-balance-issue/td-p/1041670 with no success.

0 Likes