Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung buds 2 pro cause ear infections

(Topic created on: 05-03-2023 05:31 PM)
AhMeiMei
First Poster
Options

I just buying a Samsung buds 2pro from store and first time wearing it ,it cause my ear irritating,infections and I got wet ear...I own a buds pro before it cause the same issue too,I though that maybe I dint clean my buds,ok I clean that buds pro ,but after wearing still causing the infections...in the end I giving up to use that buds pro..Then my ear recovering..

Until few weeks ago ,I'm buying one more new Buds 2 Pro...and the first time wearing it ,same issue coming back again, it cause my ear infection and wet ear....even I'm only wearing about 30minute ...

20230216_162700.jpg

20230305_011745.jpg

#SamsungMalaysia #Samsungbuds2pro #Samsungwearable

8 REPLIES 8
Options
Maybe send them back and look up which ear buds are the best ones to buy?
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @AhMeiMeiI'm really sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your Buds2 Pro. I understand that you are based in Malaysia, so it's very important that the issue you have raised is fully investigated.

I highly recommend reaching out to the Support Teams in your region here:

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/contact/

Our friends in Malaysia will keep you updated on the next steps.

0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
I have sent both pros and pro2 back to Samsung and got refunded I am now using buds live with no problems
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and I or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
fotchwaz
First Poster
Options
Are the buds live as good as the budspro2? I love them but my ears are burning used them once,same with budspro had to give a friend.
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Not as good but they do the job with no problem
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
I got a full refund from Samsung even the pair I got for free they give me £219
0 Likes