Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung active2 various issues

(Topic created on: 26-08-2020 07:58 PM)
Salo77
First Poster
Options

I purchased the Samsung active watch2 and I'm facing few issues in UK. 

I'm using Xiaomi note 8pro all update it. 

1st. I cannot download the apps or set the blood pressure and ECG. 

2nd. The  galaxy store app doesn't open at all. 

3rd. How can I have the emails from Gmail on my phone? 

It doesn't. Look that this phone is full compatible with the wearable. 

I bought it because of the ECG / blood pressure monitor but it's very frustrating that doesn't work..  Any solutions? 

Thanx

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
kingrat
First Poster
Options
might not be comparable with the phone you have .
0 Likes
Mekerz
Explorer
Options

ECG and blood pressure aren't available in the UK yet - it's 'coming soon', I guess it has to get regulatory approval from some form of health/drug body like it has to in the States.

Gmail  - There is no 'Gmail' app per say, the Watch will show you notifications for new emails as they come in as notifications on your phone. In the Galaxy Wearable app, go to Notifications and ensure it's turned on for Gmail. As you get an email, the watch will show the notification which you can click and read, or you can delete the email from the watch or just dismiss the notification by swiping up on the notification on the watch.

When I say you can read, I think you only get a simplified text only version and not the full blown email with HTML formatting etc. As there's no Gmail app, you can't go looking at your historical emails.

There's an Outlook client on my Galaxy Watch 3, but I've not used it. Whether or not you can set up access to Gmail in Outlook on your phone, which the watch app can then access as a full blown email client with a list of all emails, I don't know. You'll have to give that a try.

0 Likes
Salo77
First Poster
Options

I thought so. . Thanx 

0 Likes
Salo77
First Poster
Options

Thanx a lot mate. I saw quite few videos to how go around and install apk to make it works. 

A. Change the region of the watch so the software can be updated and make work for blood pressure and ECG. Anyway I'm just afraid to ruin the watch. 

Thanx for your answer mate. 

0 Likes