Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung active watch

(Topic created on: 17-12-2020 02:56 PM)
Howard3
Apprentice
Options

Ok so I just bought a watch Samsung galaxy active. I just set it up on my iPhone to check it works.. quick question how do I set a ring tone, apparently this isn’t a feature on this watch, is that true?? 

also do I need to unpaire from my iPhone to pair to someone else Samsung phone?? 

thanks for the help guys.. 

I have checked and all I find on the watch is vibration and nothing to set a ring tone.. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
iamS
Pathfinder
Options
Hi @Howard3. The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active doesn't feature a speaker, so you cannot set a ringtone for it.
0 Likes
iamS
Pathfinder
Options
Also, to unpair your watch from your iPhone, you can do this by using your watch. Simply go to Settings on your watch, then simply scroll down to the bottom where it should say 'Connect to new phone.' From there, the rest should be simple. Hope that helps!
0 Likes
Howard3
Apprentice
Options

it  has a speaker  talk during a call. That’s why I wasn’t sure..

iamS
Pathfinder
Options
@Howard3. Are you sure you have a Galaxy Watch Active and not a Galaxy Watch Active2?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Howard3: You can't set a ringtone on the watch unfortunately, however if you head to Settings > Vibration > Ringtone Vibration, it is possible to select a vibration pattern for incoming calls. Please be aware that this option is not displayed when you use the Galaxy Watch Active without connecting to a mobile device.

0 Likes
Howard3
Apprentice
Options

Yes dm-r500     I tried it and I can hear voice when I answer 

0 Likes
Howard3
Apprentice
Options

But I can make calls and talk using the watch.. that’s why I wasn’t sure about ringtone 

0 Likes