Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG Active 2 drains

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 01:38 PM)
LenoreC
Student
Options

I have been charging my watch to 100% only to wear it for 1 hour at the most and it drains down to 8%. I never had this issue with my Fitbit. And I just got this watch on June 30th. I got rid of my fitbit only to be stuck with something I can't wear. It also constantly disconnects from my phone when I'm sitting right next to it.  

2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @LenoreC ,

I would like to get a bit more information about this. Are you able to let the watch battery drop under 50% and send a screenshot of the battery usage? You can get this from Galaxy Wearable app > Settings > About Watch > Battery.

0 Likes
budda39c
Apprentice
Options
I have a problem with the battery life on my galaxy watch, I got rid of my fitbit blaze for this galaxy watch but the battery on the galaxy watch is diabolical! does not even last 24hrs and the watch is only about 18months old, i gave my blaze to my daughter and it still going strong! only wanted to have a watch the i could answer phone on in an emergency, but i give up! I'm fed up with the excuses, too many apps on, too much this not enough that,. . . . . . always my fault! never samsungs . . . . . .going back to fitbit im afraid 😪 so disappointed 😞