Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Active 2 Blood Oxygen app disappears

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 08:38 AM)
F6670
Explorer
Options
I have the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch and have just recently updated to software version 5.5.0.1 and now have the Blood Oxygen app, but when I go into the Galaxy Wear app and I see it in the Widgets list on my phone ready to add to my watch, each time I add the widget and save it then goes back to the add list again and never shows on my added list or my watch??? Can anyone help?? I'm from the UK with this update 👍🏻
26 REPLIES 26
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I purchased an active watch 2 for my son yesterday and had the exact same problem! I reset the watch and it disappeared completely and so far hasn't come back.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
F6670
Explorer
Options

Weird it maybe a software glitch, but it would be interesting to know who else has had the same problem.... 😕

0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I have tried everything! Reset the watch, uninstalled both Samsung Wear and Samsung Health only to setup and install as new (without restore) but it's not there. I purchased the watch brand new from Argos here in the UK. I read somewhere that the health app on the watch needs an update and it should appear in a day or two but i'm not very hopeful that will happen. 

Current Devices:
PNJ_Sch
First Poster
Options

Here in the Netherlands I have the same problem with my Galaxy Watch Active 2

WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

To date it hasn't returned on my son's active 2 watch. I think Samsung has removed it! Wear, Health and firmware are all the latest versions and nothing.

Current Devices:
Sinashams
First Poster
Options

This is a big scam that Samsung sells its watches with massive blood pressure and oxygen sensor ads, but in practice there is no such thing even after years and new updates.

Ashvini
First Poster
Options

I am facing same issue. 

I have active 2 watch and unable to add Oxygen measure widget.

Looks like wasted money on Samsung. I should have searched for Apple. 

Wizzackr
First Poster
Options

Same here on an LTE variant in Austria 😕

This needs fixing, Samsung - we waited forever for this feature and then, when it finally comes, it's broken

F6670
Explorer
Options
It seems Samsung is not interested in the customer and promising apps that don't work... maybe it works better on the Galaxy Watch 3 ???