Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung account not syncing with my samsung m10 for bixby on gear s3

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 02:22 PM)
Joseph777
First Poster
Options

Everything is connected and working fine but when I try to open Bixby it is asking me to update and when I do it says "Sign in to your Samsung account to use Galaxy store". But my Galaxy store is already working in my gear s3 and my m10 as well.  Please help me with this first problem. while trying to update Bixby on gear s3 frontierwhile trying to update Bixby on gear s3 frontier

Another problem is when I check my Samsung account on my gear s3 it says "Something went wrong. Sign in to your Samsung Account on your phone." Well, everything is working well on my wearable app on m10. 

I've done a reset and everything to connect but my account is not syncing well. But everything is working fine besides these problems. 

What should be done? Please let me know. 

while checking the samsung account on my gear s3 frontierwhile checking the samsung account on my gear s3 frontier

8 REPLIES 8
idanthology
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, can anyone help out?

billku
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem, and I suspect because of it I can't use Samsung Pay or back up the watch data as those things rely on being connected to a Samsung account. Anyone else here have those specific issues as well?

emigrating
Pioneer
Options

Yo, Samsung! Same issue here on my almost Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm LTE) connected to a Note20U.

I had it all working for about a day, but had to factory restore the watch as it had defaulted to France as the region, meaning I could not use Samsung Pay.

Factory reset worked fine and I got to choose my region, but my backup was nowhere to be found and I keep getting the exact same error as posted above. I've tried reseting the watch again to no avail, I've cleared cache/data from the wearables/watch apps on the phone. Uninstalled/reinstalled the apps on the phone. Forced a Samsung account sign-out from phone (meaning I had to sign in again in the wearable app).

Nothing works and it means I can't use Bixby on the Watch3, meaning I can't control lights via voice and it also means I can't use the smartthings app because that also requires a Samsung account sign-in. Even though I clearly am already signed in. Geez. 

uruk
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same issue and I've read too many posts about this, with no response from Samsung. Nothing worth having a wearable seems to be working, guys.  I wonder if we'll have to start a Twitter hashtag to be paid attention to. #FixGearSync

Or what?

0 Likes
emigrating
Pioneer
Options

If you check out this thread, I've actually gotten a reply from someone employed by Samsung. I had already tried the suggestions there. But if you have more useful information I'd suggest including it there as well.

uruk
Apprentice
Options

Thanks  @emigrating.

0 Likes
Russel77
First Poster
Options

The same issue on my Watch 3 trying to connect to galaxy s10+. 

0 Likes
Odasity
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, can't use Bixby or Samsung pay on my s3 frontier. Let me know if you find a fix.

0 Likes