Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S3 Frontier locked with another account

(Topic created on: 05-09-2017 06:42 PM)
WayneC
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i bought an Macy's ex display model S3 frontier from a wholesaler on ebay. When i received it was locked with somebody else's account. I went back to the seller who didn't have the information and suggested I reach out to Samsung.

From all the Google searches it looks like I've lost my money or return to the seller. 

Do you guys know if Samsung will unlock if i send it to them. I would accept all charges.

BTW Lesson learned.. no need to comment..

Thanks!

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately imo Samsung wouldn't be able to help as this is a Security Protocol to protect the device from an unauthorised person trying to use  / access the device themselves.

I can't understand why the original seller does not have the information to release the device. I'm not going to assume anything as to why. 

If this was me I'd look at any Return T&C's to request a refund. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
WayneC
Apprentice
Options

Thanks. I'm of the same opinion. I'll go back to the seller and try sort it out or send it back. 

Eithet way i'm hooked.. an amazing watch.. weight and feel is great. I'll buy new as soon as this one can't be resolved.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Totally agree it's a rich feature packed watch. 

I had the Samsung Gear 2 Classic and liked that as it was a little smaller in regards to the watch dial which suited my wrist imo. 

Good luck. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hi @WayneC! Did you manage to resolve this issue? Let us know! :robothappy:

0 Likes
WayneC
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately not for this watch. Shame.. it's like new. I'll try and get a refund from the seller. Or is there an alternative process suggested by samsung? Anyway... I did by another one and I'm delighted with it. 😁😁😁😁

0 Likes
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

We're glad you're delighted with your new purchase! :smileyvery-happy:

In this instance, we would recommend going back to the retailer. We hope it's sorted for you soon!

0 Likes
meLala
First Poster
Options
Hi ladies and gentlemen. I am from the UK in Newcastle upon Tyne. I have just bought two pairs of trainers for me and my girlfriend. My girlfriend trainers are the wrong colour. I ordered the pink ones and she got purple, 😖 fake sneakers. But I got mine. Mine are black and white with zig zag and the last pair, girlfriend trainers are faulty inside and the wrong colour. I am bloody not going back on holesale anymore.
0 Likes