Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra & watches

(Topic created on: 28-02-2022 01:23 PM)
HeatherG66
First Poster
Options
Does anyone know how to get watch active 2 & 3 connected to new phones samsung help no use!!
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Silb
Explorer
Options
I have a galaxy watch active 2 myself and what I did to pair with the s22 ultra was to backup data on the watch in the Samsung galaxy wearables app, then reset the watch which removed the device lock and allows it to pair with any device, then restore the backup if you had any music or files saved.
0 Likes
HeatherG66
First Poster
Options
Ty
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Yes this is correct. I had to do the same. The watch has to be reset before you can connect to new phone.
0 Likes
Beccic
Pathfinder
Options
I'm in the same boat... watch tries to connect to phone, tells me to do back up & to look at my phone... which is still trying to connect! I'm obviously doing something in the wrong order, but I can't fathom it out!!
0 Likes
Cjd75
Journeyman
Options

I had trouble connecting to my watch active2 initially, then once connected it was ok for a few days. Now my exercise data and paces are not syncing and I keep losing data. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, reset everything but nothing works. I hope a fix is developed soon. Had no issues whatsoever with my S20 ultra.

0 Likes