Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra, Samsung watch

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 06:49 PM)
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
I've just got the Samsung galaxy s21 ultra and I cant seem to connect my Samsung galaxy watch. My watch just won't connect to my phone but will connect no problem to my galaxy s10. Anyone know why this could be? I've tried Google and I've followed everything they have said to do but still no luck. Thanks guys
8 REPLIES 8
Jack1547
Pioneer
Options
You may need to delete the watch from your S10 first then set up again through S21. Make sure to back up your data to your Samsung account beforehand though.
0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
I've done that too. My phone is telling me I'm connected to the watch and if I leave the house without my watch is says it has disconnected but nothing is syncing, like my steps and when my phone rings or message, it doesn't come through on my watch. But my watch is saying couldn't connect.

Screenshot_20210511-192304_Settings.jpg

20210511_192759_197.jpg

0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
A bit of a daft question, have you got the galaxy wearable app installed as well? If so try using the manage devices option and see if that helps
0 Likes
ianbuk
Pioneer
Options
You do have to delete it. The watch will just end up looking for the old phone. You notice this sort of thing the most when you reinstall the device. Suddenly connection issues you used to have dissapear.
Owned everything from the original Note to S22 Ultra. Disappointing that Samsung does innovate as they used to.
0 Likes
Callum87
Navigator
Options
Have you got the Bluetooth version of the watch or the 4G (LTE) version?
0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Bluetooth x
0 Likes
Callum87
Navigator
Options
The watch and the phone have to always be near each other for them to sync. Only the 4G watch works by itself without your phone near by.
0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the advice guys. Ended up going into 02 and they rebooted my watch and then managed to connect no problem
0 Likes