Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Galaxy Watch Active

(Topic created on: 17-10-2020 10:29 AM)
JPD7
Apprentice
Options
Anybody else having trouble tracking their claim for the watch with the S20 offer?

Track my claim doesn't recognise my claim reference number, and the claims telephone line doesn't let me speak to an operator. My claim got validated 3 weeks ago!
21 REPLIES 21
MisterSpacecake
First Poster
Options
they will text you with updates on when its validated and when its being sent
0 Likes
JPD7
Apprentice
Options
thanks mate, much appreciated!
0 Likes
John1988
First Poster
Options
so I have been validated.

but nothing has happened since then. I know it says upto 45 days, but I have nothing other than saying it has been validated. lol.

I wish there was a more convenient way to understand what is actually happening and roughly when it is going to happen
0 Likes
JPD7
Apprentice
Options
Same here! I called the phone line and it just says to track it, but the tracking page won't work for me
0 Likes
JonnyG
Journeyman
Options
I had my claim validated 3 weeks ago....still awaiting news as to when I'm likely to be sent my watch 😡😡
0 Likes
JonnyG
Journeyman
Options
okay so, good news! had an email to say its been sent, any ideas on timescale for delivery??
0 Likes
AML2604
First Poster
Options
where can I track my claim
0 Likes
Skeels
First Poster
Options
I had mine validated on the 30th September but not heard anything since & can't seem to track it? does anyone have the phone number?
0 Likes
Kat1414
First Poster
Options
the Tracking page isnt recognising my claim number and im not sure whats happening
0 Likes