Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Health App No Diagram or Sleep Stage Info

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 07:27 AM)
popply
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone.  For the last two days no Sleep diagram or Sleep stages data has been displayed in the Sleep part of the Health App, the Total sleep time pie is displayed as is the Sleep score and Actual sleep time with Calories burnt.  The Sleep Item on the main screen does show the Sleep duration and coloured bar.  The stage data is available in the Health App on the watch 3; three days ago no data at all was recorded.  

Have restarted the app and watch several times to no effect.  I also notice that the sleep screen now takes an age to load any data at all where as before it was quite quick.  Has there been an update and has anyone else noticed or fixed this issue? 

S Health Version: 6.19.0.043

13 REPLIES 13
lj12
Apprentice
Options
Same proble here too. Also notice one record versus many per night observed peculiarity mentioned already. The App is still not working correctly - the sleep stages are missing, their durations are all 0.
0 Likes
ShaVerZ
Explorer
Options
I unistalled latest version and installed v6.18.8.005 and sleep data is working again and back to normal. If installing this version, remember to turn auto-update off for this app in Google Play Store and Galaxy Store.....
lj12
Apprentice
Options
Thanks! I can confirm downgrading to the earlier version worked. 🙂 I found the earlier version here
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/s-health/s-health-6-18-8-005-release/#downl...
Coaster_John
First Poster
Options

My son got the Watch 4 a couple weeks before me and it recorded the complete breakdown of his sleep the 1st 2 days. Then it started only showing high level info on number of hours total sleep and a score. No other details. My watch also did the same thing that it only provided detailed report for the 1st 2 days and now it doesn't for the past week. 

How do you downgrade to the older version?

0 Likes