Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Health App No Diagram or Sleep Stage Info

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 08:05 PM)
popply
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone.  For the last two days no Sleep diagram or Sleep stages data has been displayed in the Sleep part of the Health App, the Total sleep time pie is displayed as is the Sleep score and Actual sleep time with Calories burnt.  The Sleep Item on the main screen does show the Sleep duration and coloured bar.  The stage data is available in the Health App on the watch 3; three days ago no data at all was recorded.  

Have restarted the app and watch several times to no effect.  I also notice that the sleep screen now takes an age to load any data at all where as before it was quite quick.  Has there been an update and has anyone else noticed or fixed this issue? 

S Health Version: 6.19.0.043

13 REPLIES 13
Bravocharliege
Explorer
Options
I'm having similar issues. Sleep data is being recorded but I cannot view it in the sleep page.
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Since 30th I'm just getting sleep duration and score. The sleep stage bars are empty
popply
Apprentice
Options
Exactly.
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
I'm sure an update will be incoming soon
0 Likes
popply
Apprentice
Options
Let's hope so.
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Worked fine today. Go figure.
0 Likes
popply
Apprentice
Options
Yes Same here!! Only difference I can see is that other nights had a number of sleep records and last night just one
Members_NvZ5JrE
Student
Options

Same here. 

It happens randomly, and I noticed when it happens and I try to edit sleep record it keeps me asking to insert it manually, like there's bad data. When the diagram is there, it shows me the detailed info and allows me to delete it. 

Members_NvZ5JrE
Student
Options

Edit: and no it's not random. It happens every time I have two sleep record within 5/10 minutes, like when I wake up to go to the toilet and go back to sleep.