Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rugged cover for watch 5 pro

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 05:41 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I've just had samsungs own rugged cover for watch 5 pro delivered but it's hard plastic not rubber like I imagined ? Has anyone used this yet . I got it to attach while at work but am worried that it'll scratch the watch continuously taking it on/off .
What does everyone think ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xk99
First Poster
Options
With the watch 5 pro being titanium, plastic in any form (softer or harder variants) will not be able to deform the surface of the watch 5 pro. However if debris that dense enough to cause surface deformation were to get in between the case and the watch, with the case being a hard plastic and not rubber means it will increase the probability of scratches to the watch. If you do decide to use the case I'd recommend that you only remove the watch in clean environments and as little as possible. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
👍 Thanks will probably only take it off at weekends 😁
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
It does not cause a problem as long as you pushbit over the buttons first and then push down over the other side. Looks as if it will protect the watch well but does nothing for its appearance. Makes it look like a cheap plastic watch.