Support

Open search

Rose gold watch 42mm

Pathfinder

Have i made the right decision to buy the galaxy rose gold smart watch? Its alot of money to me,its arriving this evening. Your honest opinions,. 

22 REPLIES 22

Did you get the celular 42mm watch or the bluetooth version like me? Don't think there was much in it, maybe £50 difference? Was wondering what the difference is from a users standpoint - I'm guessing not much other than the ability to make and receive texts/calls without needing to be paired to a phone? One feature that would be cool and I would like to see on the watch is the ability to set the heart rate monitor to make an audble alert when a heart rate hits a pre defined value as set by the user, that way not only can we monitor our heart rate but know when to take a rest. Oh, I'd also like to do some chalenges via the samsung health app but it's impossible to find any challengers! I do the global challenge thing but so many cheats on the Rankings page. 

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung S10+ 128Gb > Model: SM-G975F. Samsung One Ui 2.5 / Android 10.

Samsung Galaxy Watch3 > Model: SM-R840.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Haha no idea ,,42 mm cost 279 i did not know about bluetooth,,this has bluetooth though!
You'd know if you had the cellular model. WiFi and Bluetooth is the standard model.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung S10+ 128Gb > Model: SM-G975F. Samsung One Ui 2.5 / Android 10.

Samsung Galaxy Watch3 > Model: SM-R840.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Top Liked Authors