Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rose gold watch 42mm

(Topic created on: 22-08-2019 03:23 PM)
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options

Have i made the right decision to buy the galaxy rose gold smart watch? Its alot of money to me,its arriving this evening. Your honest opinions,. 

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options

Tbh im not goin to use my watch for everything,, i love my s10 phone ..i do like it tellin me to move (health app) i need that I'm v lazy on days off work ha,. I ll use it to get notifications,, messages but that s all really

0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

@Wuzzybear wrote:

Tbh im not goin to use my watch for everything,, i love my s10 phone ..i do like it tellin me to move (health app) i need that I'm v lazy on days off work ha,. I ll use it to get notifications,, messages but that s all really

I originally purchased a Huawei Watch 2 (I think it was called) but the battery life was dreadful! Got a whopping 5-6 hours with pretty much default settings so I took it back and swapped it out for the Samsung Galaxy 46mm watch (thanks Argos), I had a Huawei P20 Pro at the time (Great phone). While I mainly use my watch for notifications as it allows me to be discreet when on site with clients, I do use it when receiving calls when i'm feeling to lazy get up and it has pretty decent audio. It's also pretty hard wearing too! I take it in the shower with me, use it on site when installing networking equipment (climbing through racks) and it's been banged up pretty hard at times but still looks in great condition.

My only bug bear at this point in time is that photo's don't display when received via whatsapp so I have to resort to using my phone in those instances. 😞

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Wow thats good,,its a tough phone,.i m a hotel waitress so I'll wear mine 1st time tmw,,its just nice to have a pretty watch i think so anyway haha ,we re not allowed much jewellery but a watch is allowed.(food hygiene)🙄
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
I just hope the rose gold doesnt wear off!👏
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
@Wuzzybear wrote:
its a tough phone

It was, I recently switched over to a Samsung Galaxy S10+

@Wuzzybeari m a hotel waitress so I'll wear mine 1st time tmw

What's the betting nobody texts you? Sod's law! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

@Wuzzybear wrote:
I just hope the rose gold doesnt wear off!👏

Mine keeps taking the hits on the bezzel and like I said, not a mark on it. :ok-hand:

While i'm not 100% sure, I think they would use the same process when applying the finish to to bezzel for both colours so if mine withstands such knocks and bangs, yours should too. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Current Devices:
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks thats good 🤞
0 Likes
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Cant believe a girl on fb said hers fell off her wrist,,really?!
0 Likes
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
I meant tough watch haha! So used to saying phone 🤣
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

@Wuzzybear wrote:
Cant believe a girl on fb said hers fell off her wrist,,really?!

The only reason (I can think off) for a galaxy watch falling off ones wrist is because the straps were removed and not re-attached properly. Likely one of the slide clasp thingy-ma- jigs (lol) hadn't slipped back in the hole. Is she blonde? :grinning-face-with-one-large-and-one-small-eye: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Current Devices:
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Lol not sure!..girl on liverpool site. good thinkin batman never thought of that..i ll make sure mines on for all that money!🤣