Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roller skating workout on galaxy watch how to

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 04:30 PM)
Danelle
Journeyman
Options

How do I add roller skating as a workout on my galaxy watch? I see its an option on my phone but would like it to be on my watch so I don't have to carry my phone roller skating. Thank you 

10 REPLIES 10
KIM-78
Journeyman
Options

Danelle, I have the same ANNOYING issue with my Active 2 watch.

Danelle
Journeyman
Options

Hopefully they will hear our cries and update the watches so we can add whatever we want on them as a workout! Haha

Jarry7
First Poster
Options

I have same annoying problem. Can not track my favorite activity what is the reason to have them. Hope they will update it for us soon. 

Hello Samsung anyone listening ? : D

JB-91
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I share the same problem and I'd really like to see Samsung would take action about it.

Can we get a feedback from Samsung representative?

BR, JB

DominikPrucha
Explorer
Options

why it still doesn't work

0 Likes
KIM-78
Journeyman
Options

Agree with you Dominik.

There are continuous SW updates, but no fix for this simple and annoying one.

It's a pity that Samsung doesn't get that the best ad is satisfied customers ...

JoxaFoxa
Apprentice
Options

I also want this feature added to the watch asap... inline skating is my fav activity and i was hoping to track my burned calories as realistic as possible, gps and heartrate on my watch active 2 but couldnt which was a huge dissappointment for me :'( 

S6 since 2015
S7 since 2017
S10e since 2019
0 Likes
Members_KWHfo7K
Apprentice
Options

Finding it so irritating as even a regular exercise - Aerobics - isn't able to be on the watch. Samsung help told me to update the watch and phone apps...that didn't work. 

0 Likes
TrillianAstra
Apprentice
Options

I just got this watch to record my roller skating! And hot a dead end trying to set it up- i cannot believe it is not possible, so annoying! Could anyone from Samsung finally address this?

0 Likes