Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roller skating/blading

(Topic created on: 23-03-2022 06:50 AM)
TrillianAstra
Apprentice
Options

Hello Samsung and everyone!

Got this watch(Samsung Active) just to be able to record my roller blading activity, and see there is no way to do this, as there are people asking since 2019- has anyone possibly found a way in 2022? 

Update 14/4/22- tried many apps, but weirdly none of the watch ups has rollerblading on. So the best work around for me is to keep recording as cycling with Samsung Health and install Map my run on your phone and sync with Samsung health- once it does, you can correct it to rollerblading and the stays are all corrected then(weirdly at the moment the map my run for watch app does not work, hence the extra step-but from what I gather it does not have rollerblading on the watch either).

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Probably not as they don't see it as "fitness" and more of a hobby i'd be scared incase i destroy my galaxy watch while roller blading.
0 Likes
TrillianAstra
Apprentice
Options

Well, if you are scared that you would destroy the watch, it surely is just a hobby for you and you don't skate much. I skate 10-15km every morning, so I do see it as a fitness. 

DTplus10
First Poster
Options

Amen Trillian…if you’re not sweating, you’re not doing it right. 😊 Those of us that play roller hockey would like to record our in-line skating activity too. 

0 Likes