Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Samsung Galaxy Pro Earbud not charging

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 04:02 PM)
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
Hello guys,

I really hope someone can help me. So I have an issue with my right earbud which won't charge. I had the same problem in the past but somehow it managed to fix by itself.

Now I have the same issue but this time it seems like it won't work. I tried resetting it, re-pair it to through the wearable app, also tried to move the earpiece into the case in hopes that it would work but without success.

What I managed to do till now is to move the earpiece into the case and after a short period of time the right earbud shows in the app (alongside a critical notification of 1% battery) and then after a couple of seconds it disappears.

Anybody encountered the same issue and managed to fix it by any chance?

4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Have you did what it's advising you to by updating your bud's like it says in the photo youv't just shown.
0 Likes
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
I can't update them because both earbuds need to be connected, and at the moment I have only one earbud working.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@xXMyBoyAshXx: To troubleshoot the issue, please try placing the right Bud in the charging case by itself. If the LED indicator turns red, then green, then please remove the Bud and repeat the process a few times until the indicator remains red. If you're successful, leave the Bud to charge, then check the status on the Wearable app. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
Hi, Thanks for replying. Unfortunately I already tried this step but without success. I barely used the earbuds because of this issue, I only used them a couple of times and the reason I avoided them was for this reason, really annoying.
0 Likes