Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right galaxy bud won't connect after overheating.

(Topic created on: 15-06-2020 03:52 PM)
Ewan21
First Poster
Options

When I went to use my galaxy buds this morning I found the right one to be hot. I dont know why it was hot because I left the case in a shaded area over night. When I used the right bud there was a beeping but the audio worked perfectly. I left it to cool for a while and when i returned to use it cam no longer connect to any of my devices. I've tried restarting my device and the buds, charging the buds and impairing and pairing the buds to no avail. The left bud wasnt hoylt and is working perfectly fine. Can I please have some assistance?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Ewan21! Can you clear the data of your device's Bluetooth Settings? On a Samsung phone this can be done via: 

Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top right) > Show System Apps > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear Data. Also, make sure that the device you are connecting the Galaxy Buds to is up to date. Try also this step: put your Galaxy Buds back in their case for 10-15 seconds > Reopen the case to enable Bluetooth connecting mode, and check your mobile device's screen to see if the buds are connected. 

0 Likes
Ewan21
First Poster
Options
Just tried that and none of those methods worked. Thanks for the help though.
0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

No problem. You also mentioned that you tried with different devices and it is still the same? If so, it would be best to get in touch with Samsung Technical Support as the buds may need to be checked by an engineer: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/livechat/

0 Likes
JustinNL
First Poster
Options

Have you found a solution to this problem already? I ran into the same problem last weekend. I was wearing the buds when suddenly the right one got really hot, and since then it isn't working anymore.

0 Likes
deangvvgft
Journeyman
Options

douch

0 Likes