Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring missing purchased watch faces

(Topic created on: 30-10-2019 04:54 PM)
TMPhotography
Student
Options

I had rest my phone without backing up newly purchased watch faces.  They can be restored by:

1) Open the galaxy store app on your phone

2) Click on 3 dots top right

3) Click on My page

4) Click on All

5) Click on Watch

You will see all your past purchases.

6) Click on the download arrow to download them to your watch again.

7) After downloading is finished just hit the play icon next to the face you want to use and it will make it active on your watch.

Hope this helps. Thomas

31 REPLIES 31
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @TMPhotography

Thanks for being so considerate and sharing this. Could definitely save someone some hassle trying to find it!
NYHusker
First Poster
Options

Odd that it doesn't just put them all on your watch when you sign in to a new watch, like it does when you sign in to a new phone...

Ted_Barrow
Apprentice
Options

And where oh where are all of my purchased watch faces from 2018-2019, Samsung?  You get sued by Swatch, and you tuck your tail between your legs and essentially steal my watchfaces that I purchased.  No refunds, no letting me download my faces that I bought legally.  Way to go, you putzes.  I hope the Pixel 6 kicks your Galaxy sales into the dirt.  Putos.

SteveCorns
First Poster
Options

I purchased a watch face when linked to my s10 now I have a an a52s no matter what I try even backing up I can't use it when I link to my new phone only my s 10

0 Likes
Lisa d
Apprentice
Options

My Galaxy Store App does not show the 3 dots in the top right corner, it shows a picture of a gift box and search, that is all.  The bottom has Games  Apps  Menu.  Menu pulls up  My Apps  Updates  Downloading  Wish list, no where in that app does it show anything about a Watch.

DaveRG
First Poster
Options

Same here. Haven't found a solution yet.

Harleyrk09
Apprentice
Options

This does Not work in all scenarios. Samsung removes your PURCHASED watch faces if a developer stops creating. I have lost over a dozen purchased watch faces that I cannot get back because a developer no longer develops for Samsung. Samsung looked into it and stated there is no way to get them even though they are bought and payed for!!!

vanim8
First Poster
Options

What if you do not have three dots on the top right after opening the galaxy store app on your galaxy phone? Pretty much stops the process right there!

Str8key
First Poster
Options

Open Galaxy Store, click My Apps, select Watch, next to Themes. There is a play button for all the ones you have installed, and a download symbol for those that are not. You just hit the download button for each of the watch faces you want that you already paid for. Then you just switch faces using your Wearable app. I had this happen when I upgraded my Galaxy phone. 

0 Likes