Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore connection of a galaxy watch pro 5 lte with phone

(Topic created on: 02-11-2023 09:43 AM)
Members_hN6DLY0
Apprentice
Options

I accidentally disconnected the bluetooth connection between my A52s and my galaxy pro 5 LTE. Now I cannot simply restore the bluetooth connection without resetting my watch?

Is this the only way or am I missing something very logical?

Does anyone has the same issue?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi does it still work in LTE mode?

Try from within the Gear app to connect if not, then maybe a reset, which is a pain with LTE (setup again).

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Neo001
Legend
Options

Have you tried restarting both the devices?

If it still does not work, then there is also an option to Transfer watch to new phone. Use it to connect to the same phone. 

Members_hN6DLY0
Apprentice
Options

It works in lte modus. But my health wont sync (i have two health trackers now on my phone and watch). Also my Google home notifications wont show up on the watch ( doorbell for instance).

I find it rather strange that I cannot just re-establish the bluetooth connection without resetting the complete device.

0 Likes
Members_hN6DLY0
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I restarted both devices. I'll try the new phone option.