Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Replacement earbuds tips

(Topic created on: 30-01-2023 05:56 AM)
Steelyx
Apprentice
Options

Will warrenty cover if I broke a tip and want a replacement?

Edit:

This is the galaxy buds 2 pro

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably not, as that comes under wear and tear I believe, but you could ask?

You know what they say, don't ask don't get.

But tbh I lost a tip a year ago and called support and they told me it wasn't and couldn't even tell me where to buy some.

I do know some have found replacement tip available on amazon though, I would search the forum or one of the team may respond

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably not, as that comes under wear and tear I believe, but you could ask?

You know what they say, don't ask don't get.

But tbh I lost a tip a year ago and called support and they told me it wasn't and couldn't even tell me where to buy some.

I do know some have found replacement tip available on amazon though, I would search the forum or one of the team may respond
0 Likes
Steelyx
Apprentice
Options

Would love to get original new one because they were really nice

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Which buds tip did you lose or break? I did find replacement for Buds Pro, they did look genuine but got them from ebay I think, let me try find them as I found originals after I oldered
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung tips are very difficult to match, you tend to find the opening is narrower and there is no mesh.

Surely this falls under the EU Right to repair legislation, or section 75 purchases.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
We not part of EU 🤣
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
They usally give 2 tips. Have u checked ur box to see?
0 Likes
Steelyx
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, they give one for each ear 🤣

But my friend has galaxy buds 2 pro and can give me the small size because he use medium

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
I mean they give extra ones.
0 Likes
Steelyx
Apprentice
Options

Their was no extras in the box only the other sizes

0 Likes