Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement bud tips

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 02:51 PM)
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
Does anyone know where to purchase official replacement bud tips?
I received my Buds Pro with my S21 Ultra and think the overall sound quality is a significant improvement over the buds+ I received with my S20 Ultra last year.
However, they're pretty much unusable outside of the house because the fit is terrible and they just won't stay in my ears at all. 
I did a bit of googling and read a few people stating that using the tips they used on their buds+ made the fit a lot better and thus helped them stay in place. Buds+ tips are round where the pros are more oval. 
I've just swapped my tips over & I'm surprised that they do feel more secure. I was however only sat on the couch, whether or not they will stay in when I'm out and about remains to be seen. 
Unfortunately, in my opinion, black pros with white tips looks pretty naff and I'd like to purchase some black ones. I'd also prefer genuine Samsung ones over generic ones. 
Does anybody know where I can purchase these? 
Thanks in advance. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ade0501
Navigator
Options
a daft question,my.buds Pro had 2 additional sets of tips in the package. have you tried the other sizes to see if they fit better?
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I did mate. Yeah the best fit ones did make a difference to the seal and sound quality but unfortunately that's it. They certainly didn't help keep them in place.
ade0501
Navigator
Options
it was worth a try
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
It was mate, thank you.
0 Likes