Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renders of the new Galaxy watch Ultra. Love it or hate it ?

(Topic created on: 19-06-2024 12:19 PM)
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Not sure how I feel about this new design. 

These are still leaked renders so not 100% until public release in unpacked event. 

This squared off case that still has a circular display seems to just waste space that could be used for the screen. It would look better if the screen followed the contours of the case. I reckon I would be hitting those squared off corners a lot more during wearing, than I do with my galaxy pro5 watch.

I don't think I like this new design, but I am interested to hear other opinion ? 

Smiley. 
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The trouble with renders is that they are 2 dimensional. So I don't think we are seeing them as they will look when we see them for real.
That said I took the decision to get the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. I really love the design of it.
I will look at these and see what I think. In the renders I'm not keen on the look.
But in person, they may well look really nice.
Think price will be something I won't want to pay that much for. But again will have to see what deals are about at the time of release
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Looks more like a 5 pro successor rather than a 6 classic upgrade...prefer the smarter look rather than sporty personally...but will reserve judgement for the true reveal.

Think its gunna Hella expensive though....
0 Likes
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is the successor to the 5 Pro technically, it will be fairly rugged according to the materials used to make this watch.
0 Likes
Dimoko
First Poster
Options

I was expecting something like the Gear S with better build. That circular display is disappointing. 

0 Likes