Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing green walking man on Galaxy Watch 5 face

(Topic created on: 31-12-2022 04:42 PM)
bastband
First Poster
Options

I have tried most simple (for me) things, to remove a walking green man icon on my Galaxy Watch 5 watch faces. I have turned off the activities to detect, yet he still turns up.

How do I kill him off.

i don’t really want activities, just sleep, ecg and b pressure. Any help please?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
wildbork
First Poster
Options

Same problem. It seems to detect when I am walking even though I have turned off every conceivable option

0 Likes
Sirrah
Student
Options

Disappointing there is no resolution to this topic as I have the same problem.  I went for a walk this morning and the watch autodetected that I was walking.  Since then, it just pauses when I am not walking and then re-starts, even if I just take one step.  My watch shoes time, distance, steps and HR and says "auto paused" at the top.  I can get it back to the regular watch face, but it always returns to the walking exercise screen.  How can I change this? 

0 Likes
wildbork
First Poster
Options

I finally found the solution. It is in the phone fitness app settings not the watch settings. Cannot remember the exact place, but once you know it's the phone and not the watch it's easier to find.

0 Likes