Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove and reorder workiuts from selection list

(Topic created on: 26-05-2021 12:58 PM)
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Is there a way to remove workouts from the selection list on your watch, so it only shows the ones you are interested in.

Can you also reorder the list so the workout you use mostly is at the top

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Go on to your watch, go on to the workout selection page, press and hold the screen and then edit should pop up, edit it to what you want to delete and what you want to add. Once you have set up the workouts you want, while your still on edit, press and hold and then drag into the order you want. Hope this helps
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
You can't change the list on Active 2, no options. All you get when go into workout selection is list of workouts. Pressing for period of time on screen does nothing.
0 Likes
MsMiller
Apprentice
Options
Nope, it's a fixed list apparently.

I was told to start 'Other Workout' and manually edit it via Samsung Health afterwards in accordance with the exercise I was doing (in my case Ballet and Aqua Aerobics) however as the Other Workout isn't tracked using HR monitoring the calories burned increases every few seconds regardless of the effort you put in. So I can essentially burn 10 calories with my watch sitting idle on the side next to me.
0 Likes