Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Galaxy Fit2 software update:

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 01:49 PM)
Si72
First Poster
Options
I've just done band update R220XXU1ATL5 and it's messed up the watch faces and is no longer counting my steps. Any ideas on how to resolve this. Thanks.
21 REPLIES 21
brasdty765756
First Poster
Options

yes i new about it its very interesting update but on time of updating i was confused about how to manage it but then i took some guidance here from filmora i will recommend you to go there for more software guidance.

0 Likes
clarees
Student
Options
it has done same with mine I've told samsung support that its done this and they have just sent my watch off to be looked at for second time but it was the update that messed my watch up.
0 Likes
Pe3ček
Journeyman
Options

Same issue here. Galaxy Fit 2 does not count steps properly after the update. My wife just bought this band and we are going to return it back, because it is totally useless now. Galaxy Fit 2 is 2000 steps behind the Xiaomi Mi Band 2.

I hope Samsung will fix this issue soon.

Same issue here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/galaxy-fit-2-inaccurate-steps-count/td-p/2667924

K25
First Poster
Options

Any solution to this? Mine is massively under recording steps compared to my old fit. 4000 in the difference. 

0 Likes
Members_qK52QGY
First Poster
Options

Medical emergency. 

Can someone from Samsung please check as this software update has made my watch unusable.  I depend on steps taken and heart rate on first screen as I have had a pulmonary embolism and bought this watch on medical advice.  If this is not fixed soon, I expect a full refund so that I can buy another heart/step monitor.

0 Likes
Members_qK52QGY
First Poster
Options

Medical emergency.

Can someone from Samsung please check as this software update today has made my watch unusable. I depend on steps taken and heart rate on first screen as I have had a pulmonary embolism and bought this watch on medical advice. If this is not fixed soon, I expect a full refund so that I can buy another heart/step monitor.

0 Likes
Members_qK52QGY
First Poster
Options

Can someone from Samsung please check as this software update today has made my watch unusable. I depend on steps taken and heart rate on first screen as I have had a pulmonary embolism and bought this watch on medical advice. If this is not fixed soon, I expect a full refund so that I can buy another heart/step monitor.

0 Likes
Members_qK52QGY
First Poster
Options

I have tried the "chat Now" on Samsung to report this fault - so far been waiting 40 minutes.  NO RESPONSE.

0 Likes
Members_qK52QGY
First Poster
Options

I spent over an hour reporting this to Samsung via live chat.  They wouldn't acknowledge that it was their upgrade that caused the issue.  I need to see steps taken and BPM on watch face for medical reasons.  All they said was it must be a fault on my watch and to send it back at my own expense - which is ridiculous.  Any solutions or patches to this faulty upgrade welcomed.

0 Likes
Members_qK52QGY
First Poster
Options

I tried chat now.  They are absolutely useless... after 40+ minutes no joy.

0 Likes