Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Recalibrate blood pressure app samsung galaxy active 2 watch

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 12:55 PM)
Colinday
Apprentice
Options
I have a galaxy active 2 watch which I have setup the blood pressure app on ,I want to recalibrate but can't see any option to that , any ideas ?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Colinday: The guide on our website it says, "To keep your blood pressure measurements accurate, you will need to recalibrate every 28 days, however you can make recalibrations at any time by selecting 'Recalibrate' from the onscreen menu in the Health Monitor app on your phone." With this in mind, are you able to check the Blood Pressure menu via the Health Monitor app on your phone to see if the calibration option is available? 

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Malcs3
Explorer
Options
After approx 28 days my watch showed a notification to recalibrate. It then allowed me to. Apparently one has to do this every 28 days
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Colinday: The guide on our website it says, "To keep your blood pressure measurements accurate, you will need to recalibrate every 28 days, however you can make recalibrations at any time by selecting 'Recalibrate' from the onscreen menu in the Health Monitor app on your phone." With this in mind, are you able to check the Blood Pressure menu via the Health Monitor app on your phone to see if the calibration option is available? 

Colinday
Apprentice
Options
Oh you star I see it now , I forgot their is a new separate app just for the Blood pressure & ECG , I can see the option now , thanks
0 Likes
buyersbeware
First Poster
Options
Where is this option? Can you share a screenshot?
0 Likes
haywoord
First Poster
Options

Start application Samsung Health Monitor,  select Blood pressure tab, then at the bottom click View history, click on the three dots at right upper corner and select Recalibrate. Unfortunately Samsung app designers are ***** amateurs. Not followning simple rules of intuitivity learnt on any basic computer science school.

0 Likes
pklipp
First Poster
Options

When I follow those steps, I see a different menu: Set blood pressure target, Accessories, and About blood pressure.

Never mind, I was in the Health App.

0 Likes