Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Homepage"

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 07:19 PM)
JohnM44
First Poster
Options

I had a Samsung Galaxy Watch for Christmas. I set it up easily and enjoy using it and it's features. A few days ago, the local weather report keeps showing on the watch's "Homepage" more often than the watchface. Can't see how to change this. Anyone any ideas??

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Does your model of watch have a rotating bezel ? I have a Galaxy 3 Frontier older model with the rotating bezel and quite often find the watch will display the Notification Page rather than the time - depending what shirt / jumper I have on if the watch is under the sleeve the cuffs sometimes rotate the bezel just with the movement of my arm - just a thought !
0 Likes
JohnM44
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply. it does have a rotating bezel. It doesn't seem to be that. When it happens, if I turn the bezel left it won't go anywhere if I turn right it scrolls down the weather forecast. It has just come on again now as I was looking at it!

0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry JohnM44 - nothing else I can think of - hope someone else can help out
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Just wondering - a long shot - don't even know if this can be done - but you don't have some setting in the weather app to update the forecast every so often and create a notification that opens the weather app on the watch ?
0 Likes
JohnM44
First Poster
Options

I managed to get on the Samsung Helpline Chat and the took me through a factory reset after backing up......seems to have worked.

0 Likes