Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quiet/Goodnight Mode on Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 10-10-2018 11:18 AM)
m4tthall
Explorer
Options

I am guessing this isn't a feature, as I couldn't find anything but thought I would ask here just in case. I would imagine like most people that before going to bed you set your watch to Goodnight Mode. Although I typically remember, I don't always. So I was wondering whether there is a way for this to be scheduled somehow? It seemed to me that having this synced with the Quiet Mode on my S8 would be ideal.

7 REPLIES 7
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

0 Likes
B177
First Poster
Options

I don't think you can schedule goodnight mode.  However, I'd love to know why some nights it suggests goodnight mode, and other nights it doesn't.

0 Likes
Kyro138
Apprentice
Options

u can schedule it when u got the goodnight mood reminder notification by taping the 3 dots an then schedule 

0 Likes
GaryBrett
Voyager
Options

0 Likes
m4tthall
Explorer
Options

Agree they have more important things to focus on, assuming they are actually doing so. Nevertheless, feels like a feature like this should be standard really.

0 Likes
Jim_R
Apprentice
Options

For those that do not use goodnight mode the nightly tip notifications that goodnight mode is available can be super annoying, and very difficult to disable.  The only way I have found is on the watch, go to settings, account, customization service, and the turn off (pause) customization service.  Any other combinations of settings did not work for me, but at long last I  have finally found relief.  

If I do not want to be disturbed or receive notifications, I  just turn the watch off 

0 Likes
pkylle
Explorer
Options

Why not use a scheduled "Do not disturb"-mode during the night?

0 Likes