@UjuOO: If you have been to Settings > Advanced features > Gestures > Quick launch > Select an option, then the user manual describes that required action as followed,
"Move the wrist you are wearing your Watch on up and down twice within five seconds after turning on the screen while closing your fist."
If you give this a go, does the selected feature launch as expected?
RESTART AND TRY THIS STEPS AGAIN TO ADD THE QUICK LAUNCH BAR
1. Right-click an empty area of the taskbar, point to Toolbars, and then click New toolbar.
2. In the dialog box, copy and then paste the following folder name to the Folder box, and then click Select Folder:
%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
3. Now you see the Quick Launch bar with the text on the rightside of the task bar. To hide the Quick Launch text and program titles, right-click Quick Launch, clear Show Text and Show title.
4. Drag the Quick Launch bar to the leftside of the task bar. If you cannot move the Quick Launch bar, right-click the taskbar again, and make sure that the Lock the taskbar option is cleared .
Tip: Move the cursor horizontally.
5. If you prefer big icons in the Quick Launch bar, right-click an empty area of the Quick Launch bar, point to View, and then click Large Icons.
6. To add a program in the Quick Launch bar, drag the desired icon to the Quick Launch bar.