Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

protective screen

(Topic created on: 13-10-2022 06:30 AM)
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options

The protective film attached to the foldable display is a consumable product. If a certain period has elapsed scratches, bubbles, and lifting may occur on the protective film due to normal wear.

In some cases, only the protective film is damaged. The device can be used without any problems by replacing the protective film. Contact the call centre to receive a guide to replacing your protective film.

Be careful as the panel may be damaged if you arbitrarily attach or remove the protective film. It is highly recommended to always use your phone with the protective film attached. If you use a protective film that is not officially certified by Samsung, the screen may look distorted, or performance may be affected. 

I FOUND THIS ON THE MEMBERS HOME SCREEN. IF ITS READING AS I THINK THEN SURELY THE PART WHERE IT READS, THE DEVICE CAN BE USED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS BY REPLACING THE PROTECTIVE SCREEN, MEANS THAT YOU CAN REPLACE THE FILM YOURSELF AND SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY SILLY MONEY OR HAVE YOUR WARRANTY VOIDED.

1 REPLY 1
Ventor
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

@Mark29359 Hello, I am not sure that the change of the screen protector would be covered by a guarantee. Several reported cases had to pay a considerable amount to replace that protection. I recommend inquiring directly at the authorized technical service, before proceeding. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes