mingoo
Explorer
Options

Will not  register  the model number 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AsadM
Options

@mingoo, where are you looking to register your product? Also, which product are you looking to register? 

0 Likes
mingoo
Explorer
Options
On the Samsung product registration page. It's a watch classic 4
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

What happens when you try to add your watch onto your Samsung Account, @mingoo? Can you please send a picture of the error you're getting? 

0 Likes
mingoo
Explorer
Options
I can enter the model number but when I enter the device serial number it just says please enter a valid number!! I got the number off the actual device. Which does match the serial number on the box..
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Did you only try using the serial number from the box, @mingoo, or did you also check in the Settings for the full serial number to see if it matches the one on the box? 

0 Likes
paolomario
Pioneer
Options
Try with small letters. I tried first to put that number as it's displayed on my watch (in Settings) with CapsLock on. And it also showed me the message that the number is incorrect. Then I put that number with small letters and I could continue registration.
mingoo
Explorer
Options
Yeah the numbers match
0 Likes
mingoo
Explorer
Options

Tried with small case also.. same results.. nothing

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@mingoo: I have removed your previous 2 messages, as the screenshots contained key identifiers of your watch, which shouldn't be shared publicly. I did notice from the screenshot provided that you had input the model number and serial numbers in the wrong way round, which is why you're getting an error message. The model number is SM-R890, while the serial is 11 characters long, beginning with 'R'. 

0 Likes