NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Do not waste money on these
They never fit in the ear
You can not have a work out without loosing them
Get yourself some cheap ones

Found some for under 15 quid that sounded just as good

Wanted to warn others before they wasted their money and time on what have to be the worst pair of ear buds in the market.

And yes I know how to put them in 
Yes I've seen videos
Yes I've seen "add pads"

Not worth the money or time

Will be moving away from Samsung as soon as possible after their phones and wearables are just constantly getting worse

Hope this helps some people save money 🙂
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
stewrogers
Explorer
Options
Can't say I agree. I have a pair of got for 20 quid, a pair of jabra 85t and the buds Pro (free with the 21Ultra) and they do stack up. The cheap ones sound good but the Bluetooth range is terrible. The jabras sound fantastic with good range and multi device support and good anc, but fall out too easily. The Bud pros stay in place much better, sound OK without being outstanding, have decent anc and the hearthrough capability is great.
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Not everyone will disagree. But I do know so many who have had them and gone back to something way cheaper.

Thought a warning would help with the price of things. May make people try and find a way to test them first see if they work for them

Would much rather just go back to old iPhone cabled ones lol
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Just ordered memory foam tips for my buds pro after fitting much better. Overall great earbuds my opinion
0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Extras shouldn't be needed with such a price. They should fit right but almost everyone complains they don't
Much better things out there if you avoid the Samsung name
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Opinions vary but personally cannot see how Budget Buds would be comparable with Samsung's current range. Fittings may not always be appropriate but memory foam can help. An alternative is the Galaxy Buds 2 which are a snugger fiit and good quality,,even if do not offer all the premium features.
https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/samsung/1414307/samsung-galaxy-buds-2-reviehttps://www.samsung.com/u...

One objective view of the Buds pro here https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-sound/galaxy-buds/galaxy-buds2-graphite-sm-r177nzkaeua/

One

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Get the foams tips, best wireless anc buds period.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes