Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing Dispatch

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 04:12 PM)
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options

My GW5 Pro has finally changed from Processing to Preparing Dispatch.

Is anyone in the UK able to say how long theirs was in this status before they finally received it?

Thanks, 

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

When you order it? My still Processing, around 48 hours now..

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
The 11th 😬
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
My 5 pro Lte is still prosessing from 12th
0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Some people have received theirs early and some not. I got my Z Fold 4 1 week early. Ordered the GW5 Pro the other day and it said preparing despatch the next day but still nothing. I'm assuming it will come release day now which is the 26th.
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Mine was ordered on 11th and sat 'processing' now since. It originally said shipping from 21st , but on the 21st I got an email saying it was delayed due to circumstances out of their control. Now says 'arriving 4th september' . I assume this is because I'm getting the strapless 'bespoke' version rather than the default version. I tried to change my order to the default thinking I could pay the extra and was told it was impossible to do that, I tried to cancel, again impossible to do. I just gotta wait.
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
My now is preparing for despatch. Finally:)
| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my W5P Titanium Grey on the 15th, status changed to preparing dispatch on the 16th. It didn't change from this until the evening of the 18th when it said dispatched. I got mine on the 19th. 

Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Just received this. Unfortunately within the last 2 weeks I've ordered 2 watches and a tablet and all the statuses are preparing dispatch still. Guess I'll have to see what tomorrow brings. Screenshot_20220824-160022_Gmail_19136_1661353222.jpg
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got my notification of delivery today too, after I cancelled the order

Heading state side so getting it there instead. Over $240 dollar trade in on my GW4 Classic and $75 for buds trade in

I think I am getting a better deal
0 Likes