Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium analogue watch face

(Topic created on: 19-05-2020 01:24 PM)
mb2706
Pioneer
Options

I've just installed the premium analogue watch face but can't work out how to customize it. It has defaulted to showing, stopwatch, bpm,steps and weather. Even the demo shots are different to this. Anyone figured out how to change this, all the reviews in the galaxy store are saying the same thing!

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @mb2706 ,

To change the watch face, tap and hold the watch screen and rotate the bezel, or swipe the screen to the left or right and then select a watch face. You can also customise the watch by tapping CUSTOMISE.

mb2706
Pioneer
Options

@TessM thank you for your response, there is no option to customise on this watch face. The write up says it can be changed but no obvious way to do it. Its the same face shown on the black watch at the top of the board, but mine has steps where the watch in the picture has another clock

TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you tried to check this from the Wearable app on the phone?

On your phone, navigate to the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap the Watch faces tab. From here, you can pick a new watch face. Tap My watch faces > Customise to change the available features like the background color, or add widgets to appear on the watch face. Once you select or customise your desired watch face, it will instantly appear on your watch. If this is not available there it might mean that this is not customisable. 

0 Likes
mb2706
Pioneer
Options

No joy, maybe it's not customisable, however it is advertised as so by Samsung on their store. Is there anyway to contact the developer of the watch face to see what gives?

TessM
Mastermind
Options

You should be able to find this information on the Galaxy Store by checking the watch face information. 

0 Likes
Paulie24
Samsung Helper
Options
Thanks for the post, just tried and it worked
Deidrea
Student
Options
Finally found this if anyone doesn't have any color then you are set to Gray Scale. Now I finally have Rose Gold face!

Open Galaxy Wearable app
  1. Open Galaxy Wearable app. ...
  2. Scroll down, you will see the 'Accessibility' option. ...
  3. Now choose the Visibility enhancements option.
  4. Here, you can see different enhancement options to change the behavior of your Galaxy Watch Active. ...
  5. By default, the 'Gray Scale' option is active.
0 Likes