Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered Buds Live (Don't know where else to post this)

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 03:16 PM)
abbievt
Student
Options

I pre-ordered Buds Live on August 6th, received the order confirmation the same day. When pre-ordering it asked me to choose a delivery day and the first date I could choose was 21st August so I chose that. Fast forward to the 19th I received an email from Samsung saying they'd shipped and an email from DPD saying they would be delivering my parcel on the 20th. I thought that was great, I'm not fussed about having to wait until 21st for them but if I could get them a day early then that sounded good to me.

Except they never delivered anything to me yesterday, in fact they say the latest DPD leaves their local depots is 2pm, it's currently after 2pm and I haven't had any communication from them to say the parcel is out for delivery, etc. In fact their website still says they've received my order details but not my package. So I guess I'm not getting them today either, which is quite frustrating. Especially since nobody seems to be answering the phone, nobody is available for live chat, and nobody seems to be answering the social media messages at Samsung today.

I just want to make sure that my package was actually shipped and handed to DPD, there's been so many issues with DPD around my area lately (with them not updating tracking or even delivering parcels to the correct address, etc, no delays from COVID though) that the only way I can keep a proper eye on my shipments is to chat with the seller/retailer, which in this case is Samsung and I can't get hold of anyone. Is anyone else having issues like this?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Banjostring
Journeyman
Options
I'm having exactly the same issue as yourself but my item is Samsung galaxy watch 3. Was pre ordered to be delivered today yet the tracking says the same as yours.

I tried phoning them got through after 45 minutes and when I got through I couldn't understand a single word customer service lady was saying and she couldn't understand me. She was Chinese so I hung up after two minutes of speaking gibberish. I don't know what else do.
abbievt
Student
Options
I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I think it's really bad that they can't just communicate with us if there's a delay or something. If they even just emailed to say there's a delay in sending out pre-orders I wouldn't mind so much. I've tried messaging on Twitter and got nowhere, tried calling a few times and when they finally answered they hung up on me 2 seconds later so not willing to call again. All the experts are apparently too busy to do live chat too. I'm also at a loss for what else we can do. Emailing them will probably take a week or more to get a response, if we get one.
0 Likes
Banjostring
Journeyman
Options
I think our DPD tracking will just update with the latest on our orders. It looks like we'll be getting them on Monday now.

Keep an eye on your DPD tracking
Kniimy
First Poster
Options
Yep I've experienced exactly the same but for Samsung Note 20 Ultra, and also getting any information or support from Samsung isn't happening.
0 Likes
proppa
First Poster
Options
customer services haven't even contacted me for my free buds live... 🙃 terrible communication
0 Likes