Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts on Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created on: 19-10-2020 04:48 PM)
Beef_Stockholm
Pioneer
Options

Hi, I'm a proud owner of a Galaxy Watch 3 and a S20.

I've googled around and searched here but can't find an answer to a basic question. ie. How to listen easily to podcasts on the watch, syncing with the phone etc.. 

What's the best app? And easiest way to get the podcasts available while away from the phone.

I found someone mentioned google podcast but that doesn't work. I use Player FM which I really like, but when changing the download location, I still can't find the files to push to the watch in the wearbables app.

Anyone have any ideas?

thanks!

52 REPLIES 52
Beef_Stockholm
Pioneer
Options

Yes. It works now well. You download or steam directly from the Watch interface. It also syncs location in the pod so you can pick up where you left off on your phone/PC etc  when coming back i from a run for example. Only thing missing is auto download but that’s a Spotify issue and many have lobbied for this.  

0 Likes
Biddybidder
First Poster
Options

Yes please! I am actively looking for a way to listen to podcasts with only the watch. If I have to step outside of Spotify to accomplish that I will.

0 Likes
1010sheehy
First Poster
Options

The main reason I got a smart watch was to have easy access to podcasts and music while running. So frustrated to find that there is no easy way to get podcasts to the phone!

0 Likes