Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE bring back the continuous heart rate graph! Watch4 40mm

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 11:28 PM)
lorraineg57
Pioneer
Options

I am a heart patient as are many others who wear your watches. While I realize the watch is not a medical device, I depended on the readings to keep an eye on my heart rate. With the continuous graph, I could see EXACTLY when my hr was high or low and figure out how it correlated with my activities. The hourly min/max bar graph and "average" heart rates mean nothing to me. It's bad enough that I"ve been waiting 2 YEARS (since purchasing my A2) for blood pressure that never showed up, now you're taking AWAY features. 

5 REPLIES 5
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
I had a galaxy fit2 smart band I brought it for my mother and through the Samsung wearable app you could go into band settings and change heart rate monitoring to continuously so it would tell me my heart rate all the time I understand you have a different band/watch but have you tried checking that to see if that works or can help seems strange they would take that function away like you say it should be a basic thing that is what them devices are for but try opening your galaxy wearable app then you should see a list of settings choose watch/band settings and then search through the settings of the watch or band for the heart rate option and change it to continuous hope this helps if you already know this then I apologise have you tried downloading the manufacturer app or is is a Samsung product
lorraineg57
Pioneer
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. I have the watch set to continuous heart rate monitoring. The issue is that in an October update, they removed the continuous heart rate graph from the Samsung Health app. You used to be able to choose from a bar graph with daily high/lows OR a continuous graph. The continuous graph as shown below is no longer available, just the bar graph with daily hi/lows. 

lorraineg57_0-1636425791561.jpeg

Tony_B
Pioneer
Options

I agree - the min/max presentation of HR is verging on useless.

0 Likes
Mxracer6y
Apprentice
Options

I completely agree. I know this thread is a year old, but the problem still exists.

WHY the heck did they remove this feature ? What the heck is the point of TAKING AWAY Features? Samsung is FAMOUS for doing this. 

Ie. Expandable memory, headphone jacks, IR blaster, heart rate monitor, blood oxygen, etc... These were all features on their phones at one point.

Now they doing the same with the watch? Time to find a new one

0 Likes
Hemels
First Poster
Options
Still an issue and tbh i could really use the continuous HR graph...
So gutted cause i changed from FitBit and thus graph feature makes me want to switch back
0 Likes