Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over heating watch

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 08:42 PM)
Loftus75
Student
Options

I've just purchased  the Galaxy watch 5 Pro but every time I use a workout app or listen to music it overheats and shuts down leaving just the overheating message 

11 REPLIES 11
VIJAY PATEL
First Poster
Options

i m having both samsung and apple smartwatchs, i suggest go for apple watch LTE modal which never overheat and if you r athlete or professional than go for apple watch ultra WHICH IS BEST IN smartwatch segments

samsung will never attend your problems of overheat of smartwatch which is mainly in LTE VERSION WHERE NETWORK SIGNAL IS WEAK AND YOUR WATCH WILL START OVERHEAT . IN SUCH CASE JUST TURN OFF MOBILE DATA IN YOUR WATCH WHICH MIGHT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM

VIJAY PATEL

0 Likes
judtlv
First Poster
Options

I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 with SIM connection. The first time I used it during a workout while playing a Spotify playlist, it shut down within 20 minutes each time with the same "overheated" alert. I'm trying to understand if I may have done something wrong. After all, I purchased this watch primarily for workouts, music, and the ability to exercise without carrying my phone. It's incredibly disappointing. Does anyone have any clues on how to avoid this situation? Please help.

0 Likes