Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

order not showing up in my samsung account

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 11:02 PM)
MS29
Apprentice
Options

Recently i have order a samsung mobile and buds from https://shop.samsung.com/it/ . when i log in to my account there are no orders. I only got an invoice with an order number which is not working anywhere to track. I emailed them, no response. when i tried to access my order through that invoice sent to me, it's asking me for a verification code which i can't get from anywhere. FYI i tried 2 step verification, it's working for log in not for this. For me it's a lot of money and I'm worried. Please help me if you have any solutions or such previous experiences. Thanks

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
maddog65
Navigator
Options
don't worry it did the same with me but it arrived OK
MS29
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for info. can i ask you how many days it took to get delivered?

0 Likes
Solution
maddog65
Navigator
Options
about a week
MS29
Apprentice
Options

Thank you. Really helpful 

0 Likes
rrrryanj13
First Poster
Options

This happened to me also. Can someone post the solution? For me it was a phone and I need to make sure I get shipping info for my trade-in.

0 Likes
Anthonio
Student
Options
Thanks Guys I am having the same issue I paid for a laptop and ear buds received confirmation of my order and the payment is taken already but after 4hours I received another email informing me that the order I pressed has been cancelled due to not being paid for! How come this is possible yet the money is held by Samsung? checking into my samsung email to track my order the system shows that I do not have any pressed order! can anyone help me please??
0 Likes
cptbrk
Apprentice
Options
Order won't show up if you weren't signed into your account during order process. It is annoying that you're not prompted to do so during the order process. You can still track your order -
https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/
- but you will need your order number, email address and postcode. I'm still trying to figure out a way to add current to my account.
Matt2411
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, very helpful. That link works even though the one in the email from Samsung didn't!

0 Likes
Purrungas
First Poster
Options

Same issue returning my cell, tracking info from Samsung Not updated to FedEx, terrible, for a company as big as Samsung to neglect this type of issues, hopefully they can fix this major issue 

0 Likes