Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Samsung reply to Google Pay

(Topic created on: 23-06-2019 06:30 PM)
Wazzie
Journeyman
Options

Dear Samsung

I brought Gear 3 watch thinking it was going to have Google pay on it, from my basic search on the net it's more a less confirm Samsung don't support Google pay. So today I am set out to ask you why don't you support Google pay and when are your end user going to get Google pay . If you suggest Google doesn't want to support gear S3 then why are we even using Android!  

Please speak to Google to help you arrange Google pay : what is your official response to this .

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@Wazzie: Sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding this. As an alternative option you may wish to consider Samsung Pay on the Gear S3 - please check out the link below to find out more.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-pay/
0 Likes
Duckofdeath
Explorer
Options

I can't activate Samsung Pay in my Galaxy Watch Active. It doesn't have the CSC info for Ireland on it, so... Google Pay is definitely a viable option for us. Please work with Google to get their Pay onto Tizen.

0 Likes
Wazzie
Journeyman
Options
The only issue there is all the big brand banks like Halifax, Natwest don't support Samsung Pay which brings me to the question 8 years after the launch of Samsung Pay why are the UK banks not supporting Samsung Pay?
Wazzie
Journeyman
Options
I totally agree, we are paying customers, it is painful that your end users can't get what they want from their tech giant
0 Likes
Skalamanga
Journeyman
Options

Please stop recommending Samsung pay as an alternative to Google pay until you increase the appauling selection of supported banks!