Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my playvoucher

(Topic created on: 20-11-2022 08:48 PM)
molanne
Apprentice
Options
Hi all

I purchased a new Samsung watch 5 on 7th October and filed for the play voucher straight away. Its all been confirmed and I've even received a text saying its been sent. The text I received was on 20th October and I'm yet to receive the voucher. It's not in my emails and I've left it a couple weeks now in case it was posted and I've not received anything. Is there a way I can contact Samsung to let them know and chase this up? 

The claims tracker for the voucher also says its been sent with no way of contacting anyone to advise its not arrived. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

You can call on0333 000 0333 ,  Mon-Sun | 8am to 10pm, but be prepare to waste an hour or more. Their support is diabolical.

For more ways of contacting Samsung check this page:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

molanne
Apprentice
Options
Thank you x
0 Likes
bryan0
Apprentice
Options
Did you get sorted I'm having the same issue , and you must redeem it within 30 days even though they don't send it out it seems
molanne
Apprentice
Options
I didn't, I work stupid hours so didn't have time yesterday. I'll definitely call them today though as my 30 days is almost up. That's ridiculous as well may I add considering they've not even sent it
0 Likes
bryan0
Apprentice
Options
I have been on the phone to customer service and they gave me a different number to ring about the voucher the number didn't exist . I was also on the chat twice in the past 2 days and both days they have closed the chat . I don't even care about the voucher now I'm just annoyed that a company like Samsung have such bad customer service 😒
molanne
Apprentice
Options
Oh wow, that's really quite shocking. You'd think the customer service would be quite good for such a big company
0 Likes