Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No supported app for this nfc tag

(Topic created on: 25-12-2019 06:34 AM)
Ronnieg88
First Poster
Options

I am not able to charge my Samsung Galaxy watch with my Samsung Galaxy s10 plus.  I used to be able to charge my watch with my phone but when I tried today, I got "No supported app for this nfc tag."

I turned off the NFC and turned it back on thinking this might help, but it did not.  The "wireless power share" was on, as well.  Can anyone help me fix this issue, please?

4 REPLIES 4
HiDef
Student
Options
The issue with mine was my case has a credit card we with "tap" capabilities so my nfc was trying to read my CC instead of my device
CHAMARA
First Poster
Options

@Ronnieg88 wrote:

I am not able to charge my Samsung Galaxy watch with my Samsung Galaxy s10 plus.  I used to be able to charge my watch with my phone but when I tried today, I got "No supported app for this nfc tag."

I turned off the NFC and turned it back on thinking this might help, but it did not.  The "wireless power share" was on, as well.  Can anyone help me fix this issue, please?

0 Likes
HiDef
Student
Options

Keep your nfc on, you will need it on to charge your watch. If your phone case has one of the "tap" debit/credit cards in it, you will need to remove it prior to trying to power share

0 Likes
Christine74
First Poster
Options

Definitely my credit card. I had the same message on my s9 plus. I took my card out of my phone case card slot. 

0 Likes