Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound from left Galaxy budz live

(Topic created on: 28-10-2021 05:39 PM)
Chardz
First Poster
Options
Help

Only had these budz for under 6 months and suddenly left budz has no sound. I have tried disconnecting them, resetting them. They y are full charged.

Any help would be greatful
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Try below and see if it helps

Shut down the smart device, and leave it off for at least 30 seconds, then power it back on. Then, try pairing the buds to your device again by navigating to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. Re-pair the Galaxy Buds to your smartphone and check to see if both buds work
0 Likes
Chardz
First Poster
Options
Thank you for comment, this didn't work, i guess their faulty
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Chardz: Can you check to see if there is anything blocking the left earbud? To double check this, please remove the eartip from the right bud > Clean the sensor, mesh and eartip with a clean cloth > Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign material > Reattach the eartip. Can you also open the Galaxy Wearables app, tap Find My Earbuds and select the magnifying glass symbol. Both buds will start beeping. Is the sound balanced in both earbuds? Please don't perform the above action while wearing the Buds, as the beeping can be quite loud. For further troubleshooting steps, please check out the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-improve-audio-quality-of-the-galaxy-buds/

Is the Bud showing as connected in the Galaxy Wearable app? If not, please can you also try placing the affected bud in the charging case by itself, and check the LED indicator. If it turns red, then immediately green, remove the Bud and repeat the process until the indicator turns red, and remains red, then check the connection status again. 

0 Likes
Chardz
First Poster
Options
Thank you for the reply, i will try these out, update soon 😀
0 Likes
Chardz
First Poster
Options
Ok, tried anything mention in post.

Clean earbud was not dirty or anything.

Used find my earbuds, sound came out of the working right sided one still no sound from left side. Also checked sound balance dead in the centre.

Earbud showing ledt and right connected, battery was at 100 % so let left run down and when put back in charger red led stayed on.

So thanks for the ideas any others would be grateful its getting annoying

Cheers
0 Likes